How to Pay
- Fees are payable as treatment progresses
- We accept cheques, cash and most credit/debit cards
- We are able to offer easy payment plans, spreading the cost of your
dental payments over a period of time:
1. A Patient Managed Plan
Using a standing order facility arranged with your bank, paying an agreed set sum on a monthly basis, helping you to pay for a specific treatment or to build up funds for future treatments. This is under your control and interest free.
2. Chrysalis Credit Payment Plan
For larger credit amounts, we are able to offer our patients the Chrysalis Credit Payment Plan facilities.
What are the benefits to you?
The plan has the advantage of spreading the payment of your fees over a time period with which you feel comfortable, thus removing the need to meet the cost of treatments through using either cash savings or the available credit on your credit card.
How does it work?
All you need to do is to complete an application form (ask at Reception). Once the authorisation is confirmed, payment of your dental treatment fees will be made by Chrysalis directly to the practice. Your monthly instalments will be collected monthly, directly from your bank account using your Banks standing order facility No further action is required from you.
£3,000 repaid by 24 monthly repayments of £137.70
An APR of only 9.9%
You can have that essential treatment now. By spreading your repayments over a number of years with low monthly instalments, you can afford the cosmetic treatment that you’ve been putting off for years!
Loyalty and Referral Bonus
- Discounts are offered for extensive treatment to longstanding patients
- A free hygienist visit will be given to patients who introduce 2 or more adults to
- Introduce your partner and he/she will have their first examination free
- Children up to the age of 18, whose parents are existing patients are examined
free of charge
Unless otherwise stated:
- We guarantee all of our treatment for 1 year
- Our crowns and bridgework are guaranteed for 2 years
- Discounts for larger treatment plans
- Discounts for many services for senior citizens
||BACK TO TOP OF PAGE